Dentistry Next Generation: 2 Day Advanced Oral Surgery & Implantology Mastership Overview
Updated: Jan 1, 2020
Date & Time: Feb 08-09, Sat & Sun 9am to 5pm
Location: World Academy of Dental Education
13043 166th St. Cerritos CA. 90703
Presented by: Prof. Ioannis P. Georgakopoulos
• IPG-DET Technique
Implant placement in the Sinus without S.F.E. (Sinus Floor Elevation)
“Sinus Floor Elevation is Modern Dentistry’s Dead Science”.
An innovative technique that turns complicated Sinus approach to simple for all Dentists.
• 3rd Generation Fixed Implant Prosthesis
Fixed Implant Prosthesis without screws and without cement,
Ph.D School “Enzo Ferrari” .
Any kind of Fixed Implant prosthesis, No Soft Tissue Damaged, No Parallel Implants, No Aesthetic Zone Screws, Confrontation of Dis-parallelism more than 85 degrees, No Forces on the Implant, Complete Passive Implant-Prosthesis, Easy to Remove, Control & Repair, Easy Protocol and Always the Same.
• Stem Cells and Growth Factors
The use of Stem Cells and Growth Factors in every day dental practice, Myth and reality.
Can we collect only Stem Cells from the patient’s blood?
Can we use processed Stem Cells for Dental Treatments?
Growth Factors in Oral Surgery, Implantology, Perio, Endo, Ortho, etc.
Tooth pulp and Bio-engineering organs
Biology Guided Periodontitis and Peri-implantitis treatments
• Facial and Perioral Aesthetics
- What are the permitted applications and possibilities for the DDS degree holders?
Our goal is to create fake faces?
Our main priority must be a continuously develop in tomorrow’s innovations that are able to provide natural and long lasting results.
• Immediate Implant Placement
- In infection sockets
- In the problematic posterior maxilla
• Immediate Implant placement and immediate loading
Full arch biology guided rehabilitation with the use of Biology Abutments
• Autologous Tooth Bone Graft
- Transform your patients tooth to autologous tooth bone graft
- Autologous Tooth Mesh
- New bone graft gold standard
• Cylindrical allograft for vertical bone augmentation
- Special allograft for GBR
-Implant and Cylindrical allograft one piece approach
• Autologous Biological and Bio-active Membranes
- Use in Oral Surgery, Implantology, Socket preservation, GBR, GTR
- Use in combination with Collagen membranes or Titanium mesh
• Transformation in Dentistry
Transform your patient to a “marketing maker”
• University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Italy, Clinical Prof. in the Postgraduate program , Master in “Advanced Oral Surgery & Implantology” Level II
• BPP University, Faculty of Dentistry London - UK, Faculty member
University of Modena & Reggio Emilia, Italy. PhD School “Enzo Ferrari” Faculty of Mechanical Engineering & Biomaterials. A. Professor until June 2015
• FMD State University of Tirana Dental School, Albania V. Professor
• University of Athens, Dental School, Athens - Greece, DDS.
• University of Patras, Medical School, Rio - Greece, MD & Ph.D.
• University of Michigan Ann Arbor USA, Certificate in Oral Biology
• Temple University, Certificate in Implantology
• University of Vienna, Dental School, Master Degree in Laser Applications
• Diploma SOLA Laser Academy
• Athens University of Economics & Business, AUEB - ASOEE. Executive MBA
• President of WAGRO (World Academy of Growth Factors & Stem Cells in Dentistry)
• Inventor of IPG-DET Sinus Technique