Cosmetic and Medical Treatments utilizing, PRF, BOTOX and PDO
Updated: Jun 13, 2019
Date & Time: June 15th, 9am to 5pm
Location: World Academy of Dental Education
13043 166th St. Cerritos CA. 90703
Presented by : Eleftheria Gliarmi MD, PhD
In this course, Dr. Gliarmi will discuss about various autologous treatments such as Liquid Phase PRF, Denaturized Albumin Gel and ICF for the doctors who want to provide the best beauty treatments to their clients. In addition, for the ultimate post-treatment care we will see how to produce our client’s autologous cream and mask.
Autologous treatments provide excellent results in skin rejuvenation, wrinkles filling and hair regeneration, offering to our clients a younger, fresher appearance. You will also learn the depth information and injection techniques of BOTOX and PDO THREAD LIFTING on the second day of the course.
During this 2 day special hands-on course, participants will learn the following latest cosmetic and medical treatments :
• Liquid Phase PRF is an autologous non-surgical cosmetic treatment with wonderful results in facial rejuvenation. As an autologous mesotherapy, the material that we use is derived from our client’s own blood. Medifuge blood phase separator is used for fabrication.
• Denaturized Albumin Gel is a new bio-filling material. It is produced by our own blood cells and it is the only filler that is totally natural and biocompatible. APAG denaturation device is used for fabrication.
• ICF (Induction of Collagen Formation) is a new autologous mesotherapy treatment, which enhances the production of collagen in the skin. The Medifuge and APAG denaturation device are used for fabrication.
• Juventute Green Mask, Cream and Lotion (MCH, CRE, LOZ) are excellent post-treatment care products that combine innovative growth factors with precious natural ingredients. Medifuge blood phase separator and Round-Up mixer are used for fabrication.
• Botulinum Toxin injections are one of the most popular, minimally invasive cosmetic procedures performed to treat facial lines and wrinkles. It primarily targets glabellar lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet and bunny lines. Botulinum toxin is a neuroexotoxin which specifically targets the release of acetylcholine. When injected intramuscularly in therapeutic doses, Botox produces partial chemical denervation of the muscle, resulting in a localized reduction in muscle activity.
• PDO LIFTING is a procedure which rejuvenates, regenerates and improves the structure of the face offering a tightening effect. The PDO Lift uses specialized threads which are introduced into the skin with a very fine needle to lift tissue and muscle and improve skin texture by stimulating collagen synthesis
ABOUT DR. GLIARMI
Dr. Gliarmi graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy ‘CAROL DAVILA’ of Bucharest in 1997. She received recognition and evaluation of university degree by DIKATSA. She became a resident in General Surgery at Samos Hospital “St. Panteleimon” and Resident in General Surgery at Hospital of Athens “Amalia Fleming”. In 2004, she received a training in Laparoscopic Surgery by the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery and other Interventional Techniques, Second Surgical Clinic, University of Athens. Then she received her Master in Management
Services and Health facilities by the University of Cyprus ‘Frederick’ under the auspices of Unesco Group on Culture of Peace and the Ministry of Health and Social Solidarity (2007-2008). In 2009 she obtained ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) Certification. Dr. Gliarmi received her PhD in the study of oxidative stress in graded Surgical stress by the National University of Athens, Medical School. Then in 2012, she received a certification in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Medical Acupuncture, International Postgraduate Center on Acupuncture of Athens. In 2013, She received multiple Medical Aesthetic Training Certificates of completion on Botox and Dermal Fillers.