Quick Introduction to the World of CAD/CAM
"Complete Digital Workflow Demonstration Workshop
Jan 12, 2020 (Sun) 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Jan 26, 2020 (Sun) 9:00AM - 1:00PM
CE units earned:
$79 (Meal and refreshments included).
World Academy of Dental Education.
13043 166th St. Cerritos, CA 90703
This half day course is designed to help doctors to quickly understand the basic concept of complete in-office digital workflow along with science, history and clinical data. All participants will not only given a verbal presentation, but will also have the opportunity to watch the entire workflow in a small group environment with live Q&A sessions.
• Fundamentals of intraoral scanning
• Learn how to use IOS and advanced scanning strategies
• Fundamentals of desktop scanning
• Learn how to use desktop scanner for model scanning
• Learn fundamentals of Computer-Aided Designing
• Learn how to use EXOCAD to design crowns
• Learn fundamentals of Computer-Aided Milling
• Learn how to use milling machines for various
Questions and closing notes